"Sharing my insights while helping people and organizatons grow is why I'm here. "
I'd love to share my expertise with your group, organization or conference
For more than 12 years, I've been speaking to civic groups, non-profits, and conference attendees about the power of marketing, branding and social media. I have spoken at industry events like Oracle Marketing Cloud and the Employee Advocacy Summit.
I enjoy sharing my marketing expertise, insights and knowledge with others and would love to work with you to craft a presentation tailored for your group, panel, conference or workshop.
My keynotes and lectures focus on building robust marketing strategies, social marketing, leadership, creating innovative brands and the power of advocacy in non-profits.
Previous Speaking Engagements:
- SISI Small Pearls Apprentice Program
- Women's Leadership Summit (Co-Host)
- TWCBC Social Selling 6-Part Series
- Capital Leadership Initiative
- Employee Advocacy Summit
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Boys & Girls Club (Raleigh)
- Mid-size Enterprise Summit
- Oracle Modern Marketing Experience
- Social Media Today webinar series
- Social Chorus webinar series
- Shaw University
Partial List of Universities:
- North Carolina A&T State University – School of Journalism
- Shaw University – CAPE Program
- Fisher College of Business – The Ohio State
- The Fuqua School of Business – Duke University
- The University of Chapel Hill
- Mays Business School – Texas A&M College Station
Book DeShelia to speak at your next event or guest lecturer at your university or college.